Today’s guest is Aleksandra Luczak, Head of the English Legal Language Department at Kozminski University in Warsaw where she runs a number of Legal English courses. She also runs a website and blog -and has developed a site for learning and teaching Legal English called Pustulka. In today’s class we discuss tools for learning and teaching Legal English including Pustulka, Quizlet and Memrise.
– Aleksandra’s wordlists on Memrise
– Aleksandra’s wordlists on Quizlet
– Pustulka public exercises
– Aleksandra’s teaching activities Handout
– TOLES Lawyer’s Legal English Coursebook
– Aleksandra on Facebook
If you enjoyed the show share it and leave a comment below. You can also send a comment via email to:
Enjoy the show?
Make a small payment to keep the Study Legal English Podcast free.